One Utility that I suggest would be a success/useful is a utility to rename paths/directories/files.
I have found a UK utility call Bulk Renamer, that seems to be doing that.
I found "Bulk Rename Utility" at https://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk, it's pretty nifty:
- Rename multiple files quickly, according to many flexible criteria.
- Rename files in many ways: add, replace, insert text into file names. Convert case, add numbers. Remove or change file extensions.
- Check the detailed preview before renaming.
- Rename photos using EXIF meta data (i.e. "Date Picture Taken", "Resolution" and other information embedded in all JPG photo files) Rename your holiday pictures from a meaningless dsc1790.jpg to NewYork1.jpg in a flash.
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (a.k.a. MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
- Change files' creation and modification time stamps.